Thursday, August 7, 2014

Moving In

I didn't get many pictures last weekend, but we managed to have a productive last-minute trip to Boston. You guys went to Microsoft with Sterling, Lincoln, and Quincy while I sat in on Julie's book club after a late arrival in Belmont. We learned that the Crocketts are very late-night people compared to us. 

In the morning you hung out with the Crocketts while Dad and I went to the temple and dropped off a bunch of my stuff at Hanni's house. Then we took the bus and the train to the science center where you guys built some fantastic clamp things and trampolines. 




Gavin's came in first for bouncing the golf ball the highest.


We even saw a lightning show. Soon it was time to take the train to meet Joey (after we tracked down Gavin's missing backpack). We rode all the way home with her while Dad went to girls' camp in New Hampshire.

How nice it was to be able to do so many fun things while we were getting me moved into my Boston place!

No comments:

Post a Comment